LINKUP 2019 Aluminum USB C to HDMI 2.0 (4K 60Hz) Smartphone USB 3.1 Type C Adapter Dongle Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, MacBook Pro 2018 iPad Pro Surface Book 2 S9 / S8 Dell XPS 13 / 15 Pixelbook
Purchase this product on Amazon globally:
- Combines a stylish aesthetic with next generation 4K resolution at 60Hz and high definition audio while utilizing the 10Gb/s throughput of USB-C interfaces of various devices.
- Easy to use plug & play technology ensures that quick, clear 3840x2160p resolutions are available when needed, no drivers necessary.
- Premium elegant design touts a high-quality robust aluminum housing and 6” braided cable construction that will last.
- Compatible with smartphones such as Samsung S8, S9, S8 Plus, S9 +, Note 8, Note 9, LG V30 Plus, HTC U11, Mate 10, Thunderbolt 3 interfaces and systems such as MacBook Pro 2018 / MacBook, iMac, Surface Book 2, Pixelbook, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, Chromebook as well as TVs, monitors and projectors. Backwards compatible to 720p & 1080p *** Please see compatibility notes in description.
- LINKUP cares! Backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
See the Clarity!
This stylish USB-C adapter combines next generation 4K resolution at 60Hz and high definition audio while utilizing the 10Gb/s throughput of USB-C interfaces of various smartphone devices & Thunderbolt 3 laptops to deliver a fantastic cinematic experience without the need for drivers.
Supports systems utilizing “VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB-C" ("Alt Mode").
USB-C and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth enables high resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 x 2160p) and is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4 displays as well as common resolutions below 4K: 3840 x 1440, 2560 x 1440, 2560 x 1080, 1920 x 1080p etc.
Supports high definition audio including Dolby TrueHD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and SACD.
DisplayPort alternate Mode (Alt Mode) establishes a direct signal from the system GPU (graphics processing unit) providing the same performance of a native display.
Adapter has a 6” cable and is 8” long.
Compatible Systems (not a full list):
Plug & Play on Win, Mac, or Linux systems that support DisplayPort Alt Mode Only.
-MacBook Pro 15/13in, 2018/2017/2016, MacBook 2018/2017/2016/2015
-iMac / iMac Pro,2018 iPad Pro with USB C, 2017, 2018
-Dell XPS 15, Dell XPS 13
-Surfacebook 2, ChromeBook Pixel, HP Spectre X360, Lenovo Yoga 910, HP EliteBook Folio G1, Acer V15 Nitro, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
Compatible with Smartphones:
-Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 + / Note 8 / Note 9
-LG V30 Plus
-Huawei Mate 10
Not Compatible with:
Most USB-C smartphones and tablets do not support Alt Mode video.
ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers not supported. Most motherboards are limited to a single Alt Mode output.
HDR output not supported.
Flickering image may result if using cables below HDMI 2.0 standard.
Macbook display settings may need to be adjusted for 4K @ 60Hz.
Please ensure all equipment is 4K @ 60Hz specific to make use of full performance.