USB C to RJ45 Ethernet Adapter | 10/100/1000BaseT LAN Network Dongle - Black
- If the item is not purchasable here you may check Amazon by following the provided links below. You can also email us at email@example.com for inquiries and for custom or bulk orders.
- 1.92 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
[LINKUP] USB C to Ethernet Adapter Compatible with Apple Macbook Pro 2018 | USBC to RJ45 Hub Cable Converter | 10/100/1000BaseT LAN Network Dongle | REALTEK 8153 Chipset - Black
- 【Get Wired】LINKUP USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapters provide a substantially more robust and stable internet connection compared to typical wireless (WiFi) connections. Compatible with 10/100/1000BaseT Networks.
- 【Plug & Play】No software needed. Just plug in and enjoy blazing fast Ethernet LAN speeds. No external power required.
- 【AOAC】Fully supports Microsoft Always On Always Connected and Intel Shark Bay platform LPM/LTM power saving mode.
- 【Compatibility】Thunderbolt 3 compatible. Realtek 8153 chipset supports a wide range of Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. *Mac OX 10.6 to 10.8 and LINUX up to 4.8 requires manual driver installation *NOT Compatible with phones, Fire Stick or Nintendo Switch.
- 【LINKUP cares!】 Backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
LINKUP USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet cables provide a highly compatible, high performance solution for your home/office internet. Featuring Microsoft AOAC, Intel Shark Bay platform support, and versatile Realtek 8153 chipsets delivering great speeds on 1000BaseT networks.
The USB type C male connector on these adapters are compatible with Thunderbolt 3 across a variety of operating systems such as: Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008, Win7, Server 2008 R2, Win8, Win8.1, Server 2012, Win10 and Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.13 all without any driver installation (Auto Installation), simply plug and play. Other operating systems such as: Old version Mac OX 10.6 to 10.8 and LINUX for kernel up to 4.8 require manual driver installation.
LINKUP USB type C to RJ45 cables support 10/100Base-T networks &1000 Mbps base-T networks, allowing you to enjoy a stable, fast connection suitable for streaming, browsing, gaming, and other intensive web-related tasks. Wired ethernet connections through RJ45 port are more stable and vastly improve data transfer rates compare to wireless networks (Wi-Fi).
LINKUP USB-C to GBE adapters come equipped with Microsoft Always On Always Connected and Intel Shark Bay platform LPM/LTM power saving mode. Engineered with Realtek 8153 Chipset Interface Controller.
Note***This adapter is not compatible with cellphones, Fire Sticks or Nintendo Switch.