LINKUP USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 2) Internal IDC 20 Pin Motherboard Header to A-Key 20 Pin Female Header Active Converter for Type C Panel Mount Adapter
- Connector 1 (motherboard) : USB 3.0 Internal IDC 20 Pin MB Male Housing Header
- Connector 2 (front panel) : USB 3.1 A-Key 20 Pin Front Panel Female Header
- Recommended to use with LINKUP USB C Type Panel Cable Mount Motherboard Header Extension Adapter (B07THC8ZVF)
- Does not convert from 5GB/s to 10GB/s. Not compatible with USB 2.0 motherboard IDC connector
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
- *** Note on USB current over limit issue: The power from the USB 3.0 header on the motherboard has a power rating at 4.5W (0.9A x 5V). However, many USB-C devices can withdraw power up to 100W (20A x 5V). This may result in a power shut down to protect the motherboard and its components. Devices such as iPad Pro and other tablets should not be charged through this port.
Connect & Perform
Connector 1: USB 3.0 (3.1) Internal IDC 20 Pin MB Male Housing Header
Connector 2: USB 3.0 (3.1) A-Key 20P Front Panel Female Header
The adapter converts the available USB 3.0(3.1) IDC socket of a motherboard
into a USB 3.0(3.1) header
The compact adapter can be inserted directly and requires no additional attachments
and offers up to USB 3.0 speed of 5GB/s
Convenient accessory for case with USB 3.1 connector
*NOTE: Does not convert from 5GB/s to 10GB/s. Not compatible with USB 2.0 IDC socket