LINKUP Ultra PCIE 4.0 Benchmark Tests Ultra Flexible - Best Fits for SFF Mini-ITX Cases
AGILE AT RANGE
- New 2020 PCIe 4.0 revision. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. More headroom works for overclocked CPUs and GPUs. Fully tested on GEN 4 devices: x570, RX5700XT, & M.2 NVMe SSD.
- Over 64GB/s (bi-directional) true PCIe 4.0 performance riser via rare shielded Twin-axial wires and dedicated power lines for lossless signals at range.
- Re-engineered wires and connectors for PCIe 4.0 85ohm applications for GPUs, M.2 NVMe SSD. Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity.
- Unique individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/EFI and interference between channels. Sectional design allows air ventilation and lowers working temperatures for better overall system performance.
- Backed by LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary Premium Online Support. *** Compatible with most GPU/motherboard components and fits most cases.
【Twin-axial Speed】New 2020 PCIe 4.0 revision. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. More headroom works for overclocked CPUs and GPUs. LINKUP Riser Cables feature technology used in the construction of OCuLink, 8639 U.2, and SAS cables that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all x16 channels. LINKUP PCIE 4.0 compatible riser cables = Untouched in their class
【Improved Shielding】 Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal strength at longer distances.
【Pure Frequency】Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 100 ohms—signals traveling between the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added capacitors that can fail.
【Dynamic Design】Improved flexible design allows for more folds and aggressively angled orientations while maintaining airflow to keep temperatures low.
【Quality Craftsmanship】Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
【Robust Construction】Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
【LINKUP Cares】 Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and premium online support.
*** EU customers may request the order to be shipped from UK to save on import taxes, please indicate the request when placing order. ***
I use a Case Node 202, x570 Aorus ITX, Gigabyte RX5500XT, the riser that comes from the factory is pci-e 3.0, and when installing it the driver in windows was sometimes unstable, after using this riser pci-e 4.0, they left problems with unstable drivers and behaviors.