30cm - Ultra PCIe 4.0 X16 Gen4 Riser Cable | 90 Degree Socket | Gen3 Compatible
- If the item is not purchasable here you may check Amazon by following the provided links below. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and for custom or bulk orders.
- 5.00 Ounces
Ultra PCIE 4.0 Works Perfectly with NVIDA RTX3000
LINKUP Ultra PCIE 4.0 Benchmark Tests
Ultra Flexible - Best Fits for SFF Mini-ITX Cases
Purchase this product on Amazon globally:
AGILE AT RANGE
►【Extreme High Speed】2021 Newly revised PCIe 4.0. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. More headroom works for overclocked CPUs and GPUs.
LINKUP Riser Cables feature technology used Extreme High-Speed wires that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all x16 channels. LINKUP PCIE 4.0 compatible riser cables = Untouched in their class
►【Improved Shielding】 Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal strength at longer distances.
►【Pure Frequency】 Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 85 ohms—signals traveling between the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added capacitors that can fail.
►【Dynamic Design】Improved flexible design allows for more folds and aggressively angled orientations while maintaining airflow to keep temperatures low.
►【Quality Craftsmanship】 Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
►【Robust Construction】Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
►【LINKUP Cares】Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and premium online support.
- 2021 Newly revised PCIe 4.0. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. ***Compatible with GPU - RTX3090, RTX3080, RTX3070, RTX3060TI, RX6900XT, RX6800 / Chipset - x570, B550.
- Screws are not recommended for the riser cable. Some cases may have mis-align screw holes and may cause the GPU to be off alignment when installed, causing damage to the GPU and the system. Please install the riser cable onto the GPU first before securing the GPU with I/O bracket mount.
- Over 64GB/s (bi-directional) true PCIe 4.0 performance riser via rare shielded extreme high speed wires and dedicated power lines for lossless signals at range. Re-engineered wires and connectors for PCIe 4.0 85ohm applications for GPUs, M.2 NVMe SSD. Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity.
- Unique individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/RFI and interference between channels. Sectional design allows air ventilation and lowers working temperatures for better overall system performance.
- Backed by LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary Premium Online Support. *** Compatible with most GPU/motherboard components and fits most cases.
Recommended, will purchase again!
I got a new 3070 that I wanted to vertical mount in my Phanteks p500 case. Cable was made and shipped from China, arriving in about a week. It is PCIE 4.0 as advertised and works flawlessly thus far. Having the cable in parts made for easy bending and tying off the excess length. Knowing now, I could have gotten away with a shorter cable, but it's nice to not undershoot my estimate.
I love it and buying again