Purchase this product on Amazon globally:
AGILE AT RANGE
►【Extreme High Speed】 2021 Newly revised PCIe 4.0. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. Compatible with NZXT H1 cases with NVIDIA RTX 3000 series GPU & AMD 6000 series GPU. LINKUP Riser Cables feature technology used Extreme High-Speed wires that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all x16 channels. LINKUP PCIE 4.0 compatible riser cables = Untouched in their class
►【Improved Shielding】 Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal strength at longer distances.
►【Pure Frequency】Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 85 ohms—signals traveling between the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added capacitors that can fail.
►【Dynamic Design】Improved flexible design allows for more folds and aggressively angled orientations while maintaining airflow to keep temperatures low.
►【Quality Craftsmanship】Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
►【Robust Construction】Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
►【LINKUP Cares】Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and premium online support.
- 2021 Newly revised PCIe 4.0. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. ***Compatible with GPU - RTX3090, RTX3080, RTX3070, RTX3060TI, RX6900XT, RX6800 / Chipset - x570, B550. (Compatible with Shift 2 Air)
- Screws are not recommended for the riser cable. Some cases may have mis-align screw holes and may cause the GPU to be off alignment when installed, causing damage to the GPU and the system. Please install the riser cable onto the GPU first before securing the GPU with I/O bracket mount.
- Over 64GB/s (bi-directional) true PCIe 4.0 performance riser via rare shielded extreme high speed wires and dedicated power lines for lossless signals at range. Re-engineered wires and connectors for PCIe 4.0 85ohm applications for GPUs, M.2 NVMe SSD. Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity.
- Unique individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/RFI and interference between channels. Sectional design allows air ventilation and lowers working temperatures for better overall system performance.
- Backed by LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary Premium Online Support. *** Compatible with most GPU/motherboard components and fits most cases.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent product, works with 3090FE on PCI-E 4.0 - 100% ReBAR fully functional on Asus ROG Crosshair VII Impact
Cool stuff, 20 more FPS on warzone with my 3070 RTX than PCI 3.0, negative point, you can't use the screw...
I purchased and installed this in my NZXT H1 case, and use it on B550 with Ryzen 5950x and and an Nvidia 3090 GPU. It's been in use now for about two months without any issues. I'll be the first to admit gen 4 isn't really needed [yet], but it sure was nice not having to change any BIOS settings to get the computer to POST. Shipping was expensive, but fast, and although FedEx did their best to kill it, this cable survived the abuse and therefore gets a durability medal from me (the product packaging arrived looking like a dogs chew toy despite being fairly well insulated). Although LinkUp has added "don't try to screw in the bracket" to the page since I bought it, that should be obvious to anyone upgrading their H1. This cable is also a lot more flexible than the one which ships with the H1, and it easily retains the bends you make, so I had no problems routing it at all.
This is more like 4.5 stars for me. Will give 5 stars if it can support the screws used in NZXT H1, since it's in the product name
Running 3080 with x570 chipset in H1. Rock solid. Only complaint is that “no screw” means that the screw holes from the original riser card do not match this cable. Using some double sided tape to secure the card in place. Not exactly the most secure solution but it works!
Riser works great in my H1. I was able to change the motherboard to full Gen4 support and notice faster texture load times into RYX 3070. Shipping was expensive but very fast!