LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 to Dual 4K HDMI 2.0 adapter for Mac and Windows
- 7.20 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
Get these fantastic adapters on Amazon.com HERE. They may still be on sale for a steal!
- LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 HDMI adapter transfer up to 40 Gbps allowing you to connect two 8 million pixel 4K displays with snappy 60Hz refresh rates (4 times the pixels of 1080p).
- Dual 4K (4096x2160@60Hz) graphics video resolution supports uncompressed video formats with 24 bit colour. Supports multi-channel HDMI audio such as Dolby Digital, LCPM and DTS.
- Rugged and stylish metal housing protects and turns heads. Designed with a 10-inch cable allowing for plenty of comfortable desktop arrangements while connecting two HDMI monitors from one Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Compatible with a wide variety of computers that feature thunderbolt 3 ports including Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9550 / 9560 / 9570 & Precision 5510 / 5520 / 7710 / 7720. Not all Thunderbolt 3 systems support dual video output ***Please see notes in description.
- LINKUP Cares. Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
Connect & Perform
LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 Dual HDMI Adapters offer a simple solution for
extreme resolution dual display setups with an unprecedented 40Gb/s of throughput
packed in a premium aluminum chassis.
System Requirements & Compatibility
-Host computer must have 2 physical internally wired DisplayPort lines within system.
Presently only Thunderbolt 3 systems from Apple, Dell, HP, and Lenovo meet this
-Thunderbolt 3 uses a Thunderbolt 3 USB Type C interface, not to be confused with standard
USB-C, however. Thunderbolt 3 is REQUIRED for the adapter to function.
-Requires Thunderbolt 3 host firmware ("NVM"), version 14 or higher and updated Bios and
-Incompatible with "passive" DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapters. Can use active adapters if
conversion is required. Uses pure DisplayPort, Does not use DP++.
Dual Display Compatible Systems:
-Apple MacBook Pro 2016/2017 w/TB3, Apple iMac 2017 w/TB3
-Dell XPS 13 9350
-Dell XPS 13 9360
-Dell XPS 15 9550
-Dell XPS 15 9560
-Gigabyte GA‑Z170X‑UD5 TH
-HP Thunderbolt 3 systems
Systems That Only Support a Single Video Output:
(These systems are wired with a single internal DisplayPort line to the Thunderbolt 3
port and cannot support two displays)
-Asus Thunderbolt 3 systems (Supports single output only)
-Razer Thunderbolt 3 systems (Single Display)
-Acer Thunderbolt 3 systems (Single Display)
-Intel Skull Canyon NUC6i7KYK (Single Display)
-Gigabyte Thunderbolt 3 BRIX systems (Single Display)
-Gigabyte GA‑Z170X‑Gaming 7 (Single Display)
-Gigabyte GA‑Z170X‑Gaming GT (Single Display)
Note*****Thunderbolt 3 Ports are REQUIRED for adapter to function, check for the
Thunderbolt logo on your computer to ensure compatibility.
macOS 10.12 or later and Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.
Thunderbolt 3 Dual HDMI output adapter
|User Interface||Upstream||Thunderbolt 3 male connector|
|Downstream||HDMI female connector x 2|
|Video||Resolution||4096 x 2160 @60Hz|
|Power Adapter||Input: AC 100-240V|
|Output: DC 5V/4A|
|Working Environment||Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40 degree C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 degree C|
|Dimension||93(L) x 56(W) x 16(H) mm|