LINKUP - [Tested with Versiv CableAnalyzer] Cat7 Ethernet Cable -20 FT (1 Pack) 10G Double Shielded RJ45 S/FTP | Network Internet LAN Switch Router Game | High-Speed | 26AWG Black
- 【True Cat7 Performance】Featuring full spec Cat7 speed with 600 MHz bandwidth, and 10 Gbps transfer speed that will satisfy all your network needs. Suitable for use in datacenters and large enterprise networks, supporting 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- 【Tested with Fluke Networks’ Versiv CableAnalyzers】LINKUP proudly provides 10GBaseT patch cords, channel tested with Fluke Networks’ Versiv CableAnalyzer for each individual cable. Test report included in each package. Factors for tests include near end cross talk, return loss, prorogation delay, skew delay, Copper quality, Fibre optic loss, OTDR, Alien Crosstalk and Fiber end-face testing & inspection.
- 【Quality Build】Robust metal housing and individual twisted pair shielding keep your connections protected while preventing EMI/RFI crosstalk interference. Gold-plated connectors ensure reliable, fast connection. Made with EU standard low smoke and zero hazard materials. LINKUP Cat7 S/FTP 10G Plus Performance Certified cable meets the following specifications: CM 75 ℃ CMG 75℃ FT4 ETL. Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 & ISO/IEC 11801, UL, & LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Hazard).
- 【Highly Compatible】Common RJ45 Port allows you to connect a wide variety of devices. Great for use with: HDBaseT, NAS, VoIP, POE, POE+ (Power Over Ethernet Plus), PC/Mac, Routers, Cable Modems, Printers/Scanners, or entertainment systems like PlayStations, Xbox or for Audiophile Audio equipment.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support. ***Please see compatibility notes in description.
LINKUP Cat7 26AWG and 30AWG Patch Cables provide true Cat7 speeds, perfect for premium audio, HDBaseT graphics cards and extreme LAN network applications. Featuring full spec Cat 7 bandwidth, quality construction and versatile compatibility. Tested with Fluke Networks’ Versiv CableAnalyzers. Reports packed with every order.
***Please note that LINKUP 10G Cat7 Cables use dual shielded wires that may not work with some routers and modems that are not equipped with proper RJ45 port grounding. These unshielded devices generate an "Antenna Effect" and can cause network bottle-necking.***
LINKUP — trusted by network professionals.