[LINKUP] RJ45 Connectors Cat6A Ethernet Shielded Modular Plugs | for Large Diameter Wires (22AWG) Termination | 10G STP Gold-Plated [100-Pack]
- 【Fast and Easy】LINKUP Cat6A STP Modular connectors provide a fast and easy to use solution for Cat6A or Cat7 solid conductor cables with outside diameters of 6.0~8.5MM (22 to 23AWG) on 10 Gigabit ethernet rated networks.
- 【Built 2 Last】Gold-plated connectors and metal housing protects the connectors, prevent crosstalk interference and ensure strong signals.
- 【Compatibility】Specially designed with 1.5mm load bars that can fit 1.35 to 1.45mm inner wires with outside cable diameters of 8.0MM. Compliant with PoE+ Standard and suitable for datacenter applications.
- 【Quality Standards】 Meets safety and reliability standards: REACH, FCC Part 68, IEC 60603-7, UL Certified and RoHS compliant
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
- 【TL-CA6AV2 Hand Tool is recommended to crimp these connectors for for best performance】
LINKUP Cat6A Shielded Twisted Pair Modular Connectors provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution for larger diameter cables, featuring quality materials & shielding while meeting all quality certification standards.
These Cat6A STP Jacks are specially designed using load bars 1.5 mm in size that can fit 1.35~1.45mm wires.
These premium connectors are designed to terminate with larger diameter Cat6a or Cat7 (22 to 23 AWG/6.0~8.5mm) patch cables. This thicker cable standardized for Cat6A brings better protection when compared to Cat5.
Backwards compatible with most Cat5 and Cat5e plugs with RJ45 ports, featuring a special 3 prong design, compatible in 5 countries: China, USA, Germany, Japan, and Taiwan. Linkup Cat6A connectors are versatile for many applications.
Easy to use out in the field or at home. LINKUP Cat6A STP Modular Ethernet plugs are designed to make creating patch cables easy, saving valuable time and effort. Just insert and crimp with the corresponding crimping tool and you’re done.
Gold-Plated contact points offer reliable, fast connections and resistance to corrosion while strong metal housing protects the connectors and prevent AXT (Alien Crosstalk) interference.
Significant design factors:
✓Gold plated connectors.
✓Cat6a or Cat7 larger diameter (22 to 23 AWG).
✓Compliant with application standard PoE+
✓Meets standards: REACH, FCC Part 68, IEC 60603-7, UL Certified and RoHS compliant.
✓Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
Note***To crimp Cat6A STP connectors, LINKUP recommends using the LINKUP Cat6A Larger Diameter crimping tool. Not using the correct hand tool can result in damaged components.