[LINKUP] RJ45 Connector Crimp Tool for Large Diameter Wires | Ideal for Cat6A Modular Plugs | Hand Tool | Heavy Duty | Comfortable and Compatible [1-Pack]
- LINKUP Cat6a Crimp Tools feature a hardened steel construction and diecast torque head for exceptional crimping capability for RJ11, RJ12 & RJ45 or 6x4, 6x6 & 8x8 configurations.
- Fast, efficient and reliable crimping creates clean and flush trims. Replaceable steel blades offer an easy to maintain design so you can keep on going.
- Efficiently crimp larger diameter 22AWG wires.
- Accurately ground crimping dies provide incredibly precise trims for RJ45 extended copper.
- LINKUP cares! Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
LINKUP Cat6a Larger Diameter Hand tools offer an easy to use design with a quality build, providing precision crimping for your network installation needs.
Designed for fast easy crimping: featuring a slip prevention textured hand grip for strain relief and full steel blades to cut, crimp, or strip Ethernet cables.
LINKUP Cat6A RJ45 crimp tools are made with a hardened steel construction and diecast torque head to offer excellent termination strength.
The accurately ground crimping dies installed on the hand tool offers exceptional precision.
Backed up by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and premium online support.
This crimp tool works best with shielded plugs that have larger diameter wires (22AWG), such as LINKUP's CON-C6ASV2-100 & CON-C6ASV2-050 (choose from the options above). It may not work properly for other shielded/unshielded plugs designed for 24AWG (thinner) wire cables.