Ultra PCIE 4.0 Works Perfectly with NVIDA RTX3000
LINKUP Ultra PCIE 4.0 Benchmark Tests Ultra Flexible - Best Fits for SFF Mini-ITX Cases
AGILE AT RANGE
- New 2020 PCIe 4.0 revision. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. Fully tested on GEN 4 devices: RTX3080, RX6800, x570, b570 & M.2 NVMe SSD. ***Special Note: Tested with mini-ITX MB + NVIDIA RTX 3080 & AMD RX6800, recommended with mini-ITX MB + NVIDIA GPUs and AMD 6000 series GPU.
- ***Fully tested and fully compatible with newly released NVIDIA RTX3080 & AMD RX6800 GPU and x570 motherboards (BIOS set to GEN4)*** Over 64GB/s (bi-directional) true PCIe 4.0 performance riser via rare shielded extreme high speed wires and dedicated power lines for lossless signals at range.
- Re-engineered wires and connectors for PCIe 4.0 85ohm applications for GPUs, M.2 NVMe SSD. Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity.
- Unique individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/EFI and interference between channels. Sectional design allows air ventilation and lowers working temperatures for better overall system performance.
- Backed by LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary Premium Online Support. *** Compatible with most GPU/motherboard components and fits most cases.
【Extreme High Speed】New 2020 PCIe 4.0 revision. No BSOD, or WUE / WHEA Error free. LINKUP Riser Cables feature technology used in the construction of OCuLink, 8639 U.2, and SAS cables that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all x16 channels. LINKUP PCIE 4.0 compatible riser cables = Untouched in their class.
【Improved Shielding】 Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal strength at longer distances.
【Pure Frequency】Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 100 ohms—signals traveling between the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added capacitors that can fail.
【Dynamic Design】Improved flexible design allows for more folds and aggressively angled orientations while maintaining airflow to keep temperatures low.
【Quality Craftsmanship】Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
【Robust Construction】Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
【LINKUP Cares】 Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty and premium online support.
Cool stuff, 20 more FPS on warzone with my 3070 RTX than PCI 3.0, negative point, you can't use the screw...
I purchased and installed this in my NZXT H1 case, and use it on B550 with Ryzen 5950x and and an Nvidia 3090 GPU. It's been in use now for about two months without any issues. I'll be the first to admit gen 4 isn't really needed [yet], but it sure was nice not having to change any BIOS settings to get the computer to POST.
Shipping was expensive, but fast, and although FedEx did their best to kill it, this cable survived the abuse and therefore gets a durability medal from me (the product packaging arrived looking like a dogs chew toy despite being fairly well insulated).
Although LinkUp has added "don't try to screw in the bracket" to the page since I bought it, that should be obvious to anyone upgrading their H1. This cable is also a lot more flexible than the one which ships with the H1, and it easily retains the bends you make, so I had no problems routing it at all.
This is more like 4.5 stars for me.
Will give 5 stars if it can support the screws used in NZXT H1, since it's in the product name
Running 3080 with x570 chipset in H1. Rock solid. Only complaint is that “no screw” means that the screw holes from the original riser card do not match this cable. Using some double sided tape to secure the card in place. Not exactly the most secure solution but it works!
Riser works great in my H1. I was able to change the motherboard to full Gen4 support and notice faster texture load times into RYX 3070.
Shipping was expensive but very fast!