LINKUP PCIe 3.0 [Future 4.0 Ready] 16x 64GB/s Shielded Twin-axial PCI Express Riser Cable Port Extension Card | Straight Socket [50 cm]- TT Compatible
- 2.00 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
Get these fantastic cables on Amazon.com HERE. They may still be on sale for a steal!
- Over 64GB/s via rare shielded Twin-axial wires and dedicated power lines for lossless signals at range.
- Flexible sectional design allows for aggressive orientations and better airflow.
- Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity.
- Individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/EFI and interference between channels.
- Compatible with ThermalTake and Lian Li GPU mounting kits and fits most cases. Available in lengths from 10 cm, 30 cm, 40 cm, 50 cm up to 200 cm, in straight socket configurations.
AGILE AT RANGE
LINKUP Riser Cables feature technology used in the construction of OCuLink, 8639 U.2,
and SAS cables that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all x16 channels.
PCIE 3.0 touts a bandwidth of 32GB/s = Untouched in their class, LINKUP riser cables
are 4.0 future proofed.
Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal
strength at longer distances.
Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 100 ohms—signals traveling between
the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added
capacitors that can fail.
Improved flexible design allows for more folds and aggressively angled orientations
while maintaining airflow to keep temperatures low.
Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
Longest possible lossless high-speed cable lengths. Can daisy-chain two 100 cm cables or three 75 cm cables without loss in performance.
Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty
and premium online support.
Compatible with Vendor Mounting Brackets: