[LINKUP] Cat8 Ethernet Patch Cable S/FTP 22AWG Screened Solid Cable | 2000Mhz (2Ghz) up to 40Gbps | Future 5th-Gen Ethernet LAN Network 40G Structure Wires - 2M
- 【True Cat8 Performance】 2Ghz frequency and 40Gbps in data transfer, compliant with ANSI/TIA568.2-D Category 8, ISO/IEC TR11801 Class I, IEC61156-9 Cat.8.1, Flammability rating at UL444 CM or CMR, IEC60332-1-2, IEC60332-3-24, LSZH Acidity: IEC60754-2, Smoke Density: IEC60332-3-24. RoHS supporting 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet), 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet) and 25GBASE-T (40 GbE). Available in 1m, 2m, 3 and 5m lengths.
- 【Quality Build】 22AWG solid copper conductor wiring, individually foiled pairs with aluminum shielding & overall cable screen shielding provides the basis for extreme reliability and blazing fast connections. Certified according to specification Class I in according with IOS/IEC 11801-1 Ed. 1.0 up to 2GHz.
- 【Next Gen】 Next generation 40G network systems are ideal for corporate network systems, datacenters, broadcast stations, media/video servers, & those with extreme high-speed networking needs.
- 【Highly Compatible】Common RJ45 Port allows you to connect a wide variety of devices. Great for use with: HDBaseT, NAS, VoIP, POE, POE+ (Power Over Ethernet Plus), PC/Mac, Routers, Cable Modems, Printers/Scanners, or entertainment systems like PlayStations, Xbox or for audiophile audio equipment.
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
LINKUP Premium Cat8 S/FTP Patch Cables provide extreme high-speed signals and enhanced stability made possible with features such as individually foiled solid copper pairs, complete screen shielding, 22AWG copper conductor wiring and complete GHMT certification.
These cables provide excellent speed up to 100 feet.
Compliant with Category 8 network standard with up to 40 Gbps data transfer speed for blazing fast limitless surfing up to 100 feet.
Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
GHMT certified according to specification Class I in according with IOS/IEC 11801-1 Ed. 1.0 up to 2GHz.
Certified by GHMT up to 2GHz