LINKUP [Tested with Versiv CableAnalyzer] Cat7 Ethernet Cable -5 FT (3 Pack) 10G Double Shielded RJ45 S/FTP Patch Cables | for Network Internet LAN Switch Panel Router Gaming | Extreme High Speed |30AWG Black
- 【True Cat7 Performance】Featuring full spec Cat7 speed with 600 MHz bandwidth, and 10 Gbps transfer speed that will satisfy all your network needs. Suitable for use in datacenters and large enterprise networks, supporting 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- 【Tested with Fluke Networks' Versiv CableAnalyzer】All LINKUP patch cables are tested with Fluke professional Cable Analyzers. All cables are individually certified under strict industrial standards (TIA 10G Patch Cord or Channel) with Fluke Networks' Versiv DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer. Factors for certification include near end cross talk, return loss, prorogation delay, skew delay and more.
- 【Quality Build】Robust metal housing and individual twisted pair shielding keep your connections protected while preventing EMI/RFI crosstalk interference. Gold-plated connectors ensure reliable, fast connection. Made with EU standard low smoke and zero hazard materials. LINKUP Cat7 S/FTP 10G Plus Performance Certified cable meets the following specifications: CM 75 ℃ CMG 75℃ FT4 ETL. Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 & ISO/IEC 11801, UL, & LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Hazard).
- 【Highly Compatible】Common RJ45 Port allows you to connect a wide variety of devices. Great for use with: HDBaseT, NAS, VoIP, POE, POE+ (Power Over Ethernet Plus), PC/Mac, Routers, Cable Modems, Printers/Scanners, or entertainment systems like PlayStations, Xbox or for Audiophile Audio equipment.
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat7 26AWG Patch Cables provide true Cat7 speeds, perfect for premium audio, HDBaseT graphics cards and extreme LAN networks applications. Featuring full spec Cat 7 bandwidth, quality construction, versatile compatibility, and individual Fluke Networks' Versiv CableAnalyzer certification with a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty.
These Ethernet cables provide full Category 7 speeds using 600 MHz bandwidth and are suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet). LINKUP Cat7 patch cables deliver ultra-fast and accurate connections for all your LAN (network) needs.
All LINKUP Cat7 26AWG wire pairs are twisted, individually shielded with additional heavy-duty mesh shielding for maximum EMI/RFI and alien crosstalk (AXT)interference protection.
Gold-plated connectors offer reliable, fast connections.
RJ45 connectors are used to be suitable for a wide range of applications and are suitable for PC/Mac (some may require adapter), NAS, VoIP, POE, POE+ (Power Over Ethernet Plus), Routers, Cable Modems, Printers/Scanners, and much more.
All LINKUP Cat7 Patch Cords are tested and certified by Fluke Networks' Versiv CableAnalyzer DSX-8000 the professional cable analyzer that is independently certified to meet all the requirements for the Category 7 field testing standard. Including copper certification, fibre optic loss, OTDR, Alien Crosstalk, and fiber end-face testing and inspection, all with a Level V 1GHz accuracy. Note that 99% of flat cables fail fluke testing.
✓Fluke Networks' Versiv CableAnalyzer DSX-8000 certified.
✓Suitable for EXTREME AUDIO, Extreme LAN applications & HDBaseT graphics applications.
✓Backward compatible from 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
✓600 MHz: True Cat 7 Performance.
✓LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.