[LINKUP] Cat8 RJ45 FTP Tool-free Field Termination Plug [6 Pack]
- 5.90 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
[LINKUP] 6-Pack - Cat8 RJ45 40G Shielded Die-Cast Metal Field Termination Plug | HDBaseT Easy Jack | Ethernet Connector | Internet Adapter
Get these fantastic plugs on Amazon.com HERE. They may still be on sale!
- 【True Cat8 Speed】LINKUP Cat8 RJ45 full spec field termination connectors support 40G speeds at 2000Mhz; perfect for ultra-high-speed applications.
- 【Easy to Use】Open hinged impact tool-free design for easy assembly.
- 【Quality Build】Easy to use hinged robust full metal die-cast construction integrates a silencing cylinder to suppress EMI, NEXT, AXT interference. Screw-on metal strain relief boot increases shielding & integrity. 50 micron gold-plated connectors provide reliable, fast performance.
- 【Compatibility】Supports 22 to 26 AWG shielded wire with outside diameters between 7.0mm and 8.5mm. PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) applications; Supports Cat8 auto-negotiation. IDC modules can be wired for T568A or T568B configurations. Fully backwards compatible.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat8A Shielded FTP Tool-free Plugs provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution
for larger diameter cables that feature a quality build & superb shielding while meeting ultra high-speed Cat8
performance expectations and all quality certification standards.
LINKUP Cat8A Modular Shielded FTP Tool-free Plugs are built with quality materials and shielding for
rugged environments. Featuring a full metal die-cast housing construction with nickel plating, and an integrated silencing
cylinder to protect from EMI, NEXT, and AXT interference and crosstalk. Comes with screw-on metal
strain relief boot that increases cable integrity and shielding, and an IP20 Anti-Dust cover.
Backwards compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7 networks with RJ45 ports.
LINKUP Cat8 connectors are versatile for many applications.
Easy to use out in the field or at home. LINKUP Cat8 FTP Modular Ethernet plugs are designed
to make creating patch cables easy, saving valuable time and effort.
These plugs take advantage of 40G Cat8 speeds of 2000 MHz bandwidth up to 30m.
Rated for 10GBASE-T, 25GBASE-T or even a 40GBASE-T networks. 10G HDBaseT graphics signals up to 100m!
That’s 4 times the bandwidth of Cat6A at 500 Mhz.
Gold-plated contact points offer reliable, fast connections and resistance to corrosion
while strong metal housing protects the connectors and prevent AXT (Alien Crosstalk) interference.
Supports Cat8 auto-negotiation for mixed network server speeds from 1 Gig to 40 Gig.
Significant design factors:
✓Robust metal housing.
✓Gold plated connectors.
✓Cat8 larger diameter cables(22 to 26 AWG).
✓Meets standards: REACH, FCC Part 68, IEC 60603-7, UL Certified, RoHS compliant and ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified.
✓Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.