[LINKUP] Cat8 Ethernet Cable Connector (1-Pack) RJ45 Metal Keystone Jack | Die-Cast Field Termination Tool Free |for 2000Mhz 40G S/FTP Shielded LAN Screened Solid 2Ghz Bulk Cable 22AWG-24AWG
- 【True Cat8 Speed】LINKUP Cat8 fully shielded RJ45 Keystone Jacks support 40G speeds at 2000Mhz; perfect for ultra-high-speed applications.
- 【GHMT Verified】Rated for 40GBASE-T channel compliant networks up to 30m. GHMT Category 8 channel performance verified. Supports 10GBASE-T up to 100m & 25GBASE-T.
- 【Quality Build】Easy to use 180 Degree wide-angle hinged design with removable cap to access bulky cable. Robust full metal die-cast construction suppresses EMI, NEXT, AXT interference. 50 micron gold-plated connectors provide reliable, fast performance.
- 【Compatibility】Supports 22 to 24 AWG shielded wires with outside diameter of 5.5mm to 9.0mm. Compatible with 1U 24 port & 48 port keystone panels. PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+). Supports Cat8 auto-negotiation for mixed network server speeds from 1G to 40G. Fully backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), Cat 6 (Cat6), or Cat 6A (Cat6A) Ethernet networks.
- Supports impact tool-free or crimp tool. Included copper tape and ties ensure a clean installation.
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat8 FTP Tool-free Keystone Jacks provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution for larger diameter cables that feature a quality build & superb shielding while meeting ultra high-speed Cat8 performance expectations and all quality certification standards.
These RJ45 connectors provide an easy to use alternative to the Twinax direct attach cables, while providing the same level of performance and versatility. Featuring a tool-free design that frees you from impact tools so the connector is ready when you are.
Providing full spec. Cat8 speed rated for 25GBASE-T, or 40GBASE-T under compliant networks for up to 30 meters and 10GBASE-T up to 100m. LINKUP Cat8 plugs feature GHMT Cat 8 channel verified performance and are PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
LINKUP Cat8 Field Tool-free termination RJ45 socket connectors are widely compatible with RJ45 Cat8 wires from 22 to 24 AWG with outside diameters from 5.5 to 9.0 mm. Both T568A or T568B sequences can be wired with IDC modules. These connectors are also backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), Cat 6 (Cat6), or Cat 6A (Cat6A) Ethernet networks.
LINKUP Cat8 termination jacks are built with full metal jackets and robust die-cast shielding to provide excellent protection against EMI, NEXT and AXT interference along with other electromagnetic noise. Copper foil tape, cable ties and a snap-in keystone jack design with a retaining clip ensure a secure connection and shielding.
Covered by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty
Step-by-Step Assembly Guide ( 6.5 minutes) Below