[LINKUP] Cat6A RJ45 Field Termination Connector | Ethernet Jack Plug Adapter [Green] 6-Pack
- 5.60 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
[LINKUP] 6 Pack - Cat6A RJ45 10G Shielded Die-Cast Metal Field Termination Plug | HDBaseT Easy Jack | Ethernet Connector | Internet Adapter
Get these fantastic connectors on Amazon.com HERE. They may still be on sale!
- 【True Cat6A Performance】LINKUP Cat6A RJ45 full spec connectors support 10G speeds at 500Mhz; perfect for ultra-high-speed applications such as HDBase-T graphics. Backwards compatible from 10GBase-T, 10 gigabit Ethernet.
- 【Easy to Use】Open hinged impact tool-free design for easy assembly.
- 【Quality Build】Robust full metal die-cast construction integrates silencing cylinder to suppress EMI, NEXT, AXT interference. Screw-on metal strain relief boot increases shielding & integrity.
- 【Highly Compatible】Supports 23 to 26 AWG shielded wire with outside diameters between 6.0mm and 7.5mm. PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) applications. IDC modules can be wired for T568A or T568B configurations.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat6A FTP Modular Connectors provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution for
larger diameter cables that feature a quality build & superb shielding while meeting ultra-high-speed Cat6A
performance expectations and all quality certification standards.
Designed to terminate with larger diameter Cat6a or Cat7 (23 to 26 AWG/6.0~7.5mm) patch cables.
This thicker cable standardized for Cat6A brings better performance and protection when compared to Cat5.
Fully backwards compatible with most Cat6, cat 5 and Cat5e Ethernet networks with RJ45 ports.
Fully compliant with PoE+ for datacenter applications. LINKUP Cat6A connectors are versatile for many
applications and can be wired in T568A or T568B configurations.
Easy to use out in the field, or at home: LINKUP Cat6A FTP Ethernet plugs incorporate a hinged robust
die-cast housing to make creating patch cables easy, saving you time.
These plugs take advantage of Cat6A speeds of 500 Mhz bandwidth rated 10GBASE-T for
up to 100 meters, twice the bandwidth of Cat6 at 250 Mhz.
Gold-Plated contact points offer reliable, fast connections and resistance to corrosion. Fully shielded zinc alloy
housing protects the connectors and integrated silencing cylinder to prevent interference. The provided IP20 Anti-Dust
plug protects your connectors from dust.
Significant design factors:
✓Gold plated connectors.
✓Zinc die-cast housing with nickel plating.
✓Cat6a or Cat7 larger diameter (23 to 26 AWG).
✓T568A & T568B wiring configurations.
✓Full Cat6A 500 Mhz speed.
✓Compliant with application standard PoE+.
✓Meets standards: REACH, FCC Part 68, IEC 60603-7, UL Certified and RoHS compliant.
✓Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.