[LINKUP] Cat6 RJ45 Easy Pass Thru Connector | Ethernet LAN Internet Jack Adapter | UTP Gigabit Network Round Cable Plug | Low NEXT RL | 1G Performance | 105 Pack
- 【Fast and Easy】LINKUP Cat6 Easy Pass Thru Connectors combine ease of use with Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet performance. Simple Pass Thru installation for fast and efficient assembly.
- 【Quality Construction】Gold-plated connectors with a 3 prong design for reliable performance. Transparent casing for easy pass thru installation.
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with all Cat6 8p8c wires between 23 to 26 AWG with 3 prong and Pass Thru design. Backwards compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e.
- 【Standards】 Meets safety and reliability standards: RoSH, Reach, UL and FCC standards. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified. Compliant with application standard PoE + (Power Over Ethernet Plus).
- 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
- 【 TL-C6EZ Hand Tool is recommended to cut and crimp these plugs for the best performance】
Easy to use and widely compatible, LINKUP Cat6 Easy Pass Thru Connectors maintain gigabit
Ethernet performance standards. featuring affordable pricing and a quality build that meet all
These RJ45 plugs are easily installed: simply strip the jacket, feed the wires through the connectors and crimp with the corresponding crimping tool. No need to straighten the cable which can cause signal loss due to cable damage. The transparent casing allows you to easily verify the routing sequence and prevent wasted connectors due to installation mistakes.
Compatible with all Category 6 8p8c wires between 23 to 26 AWG. Standard 3 prong pass through design allows for the length of your RJ45 cables to be easily customizable.
Also backwards compatible with Cat5e and Cat5 cables.
Featuring gold-plated contact points for reliable fast connections to build your network, with a 3 prong design for enhanced signal integrity.
These Cat6 Easy Pass Thru Connectors are tested and are RoHS, UL, Reach and FCC standards compliant, and ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certified. Compliant with application standard PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Maximum length of Cat6 ethernet cable should not exceed 328 ft / 100 m.
- For best results use: Linkup Cat6 Easy Boots.