[LINKUP] Cat6 Easy Crimp and Trim Hand Tool Crimper for Easy Pass Thru Plugs | RJ45, RJ12 & RJ11 Ethernet LAN Internet Patch Cord Crimping and Trimming Tool
- LINKUP Cat6 Easy Hand Tools feature a hardened steel construction, diecast torque head and a blade guard for an exceptional crimping experience.
- Fast efficient and reliable crimping creates clean and flush trims. Replaceable steel blades offer an easy to maintain design so you can keep on going.
- Efficiently crimp all shielded and unshielded RJ45 Cat6 and Cat5e cables. Compatible with LINKUP Easy Pass Thru, or other non-pass through connectors. Provides support for crimping RJ12 and RJ11. Steel blades provides 360 Degrees support on connector for modular plug terminations.
- Accurately ground crimping dies provide incredibly precise trims for RJ11 / 12 and RJ45 extended copper.
- LINKUP Cares! Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
LINKUP Cat6 Easy Hand tools offer an easy to use design with a quality build, providing precision and compatibility all in one package.
These hand tools are designed for fast and easy crimping. Featuring a textured hand grip for strain/slip prevention, and full steel blades to cut, crimp, or strip Ethernet and phone cables.
LINKUP Cat6 RJ45 crimp tools are made with a hardened steel construction, blade protector to keep you safe and blades sharp, and diecast torque head for excellent termination strength. LINKUP Cat6 RJ45 Crimping tools terminate reliably with ease.
The accurately ground crimping dies installed on the hand tool offer exceptional precision, capable of 360 degree plug support during termination, so that you don’t need to worry about loose plugs while you are working.
Compatible with a wide range of shielded and unshielded RJ45 Cat6 and Cat5e, RJ11 & RJ12 cables.