LINKUP [50 cm] 16x Riser Cable 64GB/s GPU Riser Extender - PCIE 3.0 (Future 4.0 Ready) - Right Angle | Extreme Shielded Twinaxial Technology | Black
- 6.30 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
LINKUP [50 cm] 16x Riser Cable 64GB/s GPU Riser Extender
Get these fantastic cables on Amazon.com HERE. They may still be on sale for a steal!
- Over 64GB/s via rare shielded double-layer Twin-axial wires including dedicated power and grounding lines for lossless signals at range.
- Sectional grounded double-layer design allows for better airflow and lossless high-quality high-speed signal integrity up to 6 meters in length.
- Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts and multi-layer PCB for long lasting signal integrity.
- Individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/EFI and interference between channels.
- Compatible with most GPU/motherboard components and fits most cases. Available in lengths from 30 cm, 40 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm, up to 600 cm in right angle 90 degree socket configurations only. *If using TT cases read note in description.
AGILE AT RANGE
LINKUP Extreme Riser Cables feature technology used in the construction of OCuLink,
8639 U.2, and SAS cables that are tested to reach speeds of 160GB/s for the sum of all
x16 channels. PCIE 3.0 touts a bandwidth of 32GB/s = Untouched in their class,
LINKUP riser cables are 4.0 future proofed.
2 x the laneways, 2 grounding wires per laneway & 5 x the bandwidth.
Individual PCIE laneway shielding blocks unwanted interference to improve signal strength
at longer distances.
Designed to match PCIE impedance differential of 100 ohms—signals traveling between
the motherboard and the GPU are matched at the proper frequency without added
capacitors that can fail.
Sectional design with dedicated power wires in separate section allows for better airflow,
isolates heat source and improves signal strength.
Hand-soldered 4-layer PCB with gold-plating for best signal and product life.
Designed with heavy-duty junctions at PCB/cable junctions for improved durability.
►【Lossless Up to 6 meters】
Longest possible lossless high-speed cable lengths up to 600 cm.
Every cable is tested before shipping and backed by a LINKUP 1-Year Limited Warranty.
and premium online support.
*NOTE: LINKUP riser cables do not mount exactly as intended in some Thermaltake
cases due to their proprietary mounting holes. You may rest the cable/card on the pegs and
mount card to bracket while ensuring that connections remain fully intact while
running system. The next generation of cables will feature universal mounting holes.