LINKUP 8-in-1 Hub - 4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB-C 3.1, USB-A 3.0, SD, Micro SD (TF), SATA Hard Drive Adapter Port Extension - Compatible with Surface GO MacBook …
- 3.36 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
LINKUP 5-in-1 Hub - 4K HDMI, USB-A 3.0, SD, Micro SD (TF), CompactFlash, SATA Hard Drive Adapter Port Extension - Compatible with Surface Pro MacBook
Alternatively, you may buy on Amazon.com
- 【Unleash Your Surface】LINKUP Hubs increase productivity with 4K HDMI output, Gigabit Ethernet, one micro SD, one standard SD and one CompactFlash card readers, one SATA 3.0 interface and one USB-C 3.1 port for 10Gbps data transfers.
- 【4K HDMI & 1 GigEthernet】Mini DP to HDMI supports video resolution from 1080P @60Hz up to 4K @30Hz. (backward compatible). 1 GigE LAN provides 1000/100/10 Mbps connections.
- 【Multi Disk Reader】1 x standard SD and 1 x TF (micro SD) and 1 x SATA 3.0 2.5” hard drive interface for ultimate expansion. SD and TF card readers support up to 2TB and can read SDXC, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards and more.
- 【10Gbps USB-C 3.1】1 x USB-C 3.1 port for 10Gbps data transfer and 1 x USB-A 3.0 port for 5Gbps data transfer speeds —Fast enough to transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited Lifetime Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
Get Wired and unleash the potential of your Microsoft Surface Go with LINKUP hubs.
Expands compatible computers with 1 x USB-A 3.0 & 1 x USB-C 3.1 port allowing for data transfer speeds up to
5 Gbps & 10 Gbps respectively. That’s 10X and 20X faster than USB 2.0. This gives seamless access to many peripherals.
With an HDMI port supporting 4K resolution and a Gigabit LAN Ethernet port you can stream in HD. Backup and
transfer simultaneously with individual CompactFlash (CF), 1x SD and 1x TF slots. Expand
storage space, backup and sync by plugging in extra HD drives via the SATA 3.0 interface.
No need for a hard drive enclosure. No need for extra power with 2.5” HDD. Features:
-HDMI—2K QHD & 4K UHD @ 30Hz, or 1080p @ 60Hz.
-Gigabit LAN (backward compatible to 10 and 100 Mbps)
-1x 10Gbps USB-C 3.1 port
-1x 5Gbps USB-A 3.0
-1x SD card reader port
-1x micro SD card reader (TF) ports
-1x CompactFlash (CF 6.0)
-1x SATA 3.0 Connector
-Surface Go with USB-C port
-2.5” HDD and SSD (3.5” if using provided 5v power jack—cable not provided, blue led flashes
-CF Slot supports: CF Memory Card
-SD Slot supports: SD, SDXC v3.0 (up to 2 TB), SDHC v1.0/v1.1/v2.0 UHS-I (SD and micro SD simultaneous read and write)
-TF Slot supports: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC
Supports Windows, MAC and Android OS. Notes:
SATA and CF interfaces do not support hot plugging. Eject drives from the system tray, desktop or file
explorer, then unplug adapter from computer before swapping or disconnecting CF and hard drives.