LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station-dock
- 【85W Single Cable Docking Solution】 LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 docks charge Thunderbolt 3 notebooks while expanding connectivity at an unprecedented 40Gbps, all with one cable.
- 【Thunderbolt 3 Dock Port Expander】 Maximize productivity and add 2 x USB-C ports (10Gbps), 4 x USB-A 3.0 ports (5Gbps), an SD memory card slot, Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and a combination audio and microphone port. Daisy chain up to 5 TB3 devices, or 1 USB-C device. Connect it all with 1 x Thunderbolt 3 upstream port and charge at the same time.
- 【Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz Displays】Connect two 4K displays (4096×2160@60Hz) when using the dedicated HDMI port for display #1 and an Alt Mode USB-C to HDMI adapter connected to the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for display #2 (check that your laptop supports dual TB3 displays. *Please see notes in description).
- 【Compatibility】 Apple Late 2016/Mid 2017 MacBook Pro, Mid-2017 iMac, Acer Aspire Switch 12S / R13 / 2016 V15 Nitro / 2016 V17 Nitro, ASUS Predator 15 / 17 / ROG GL / G5 / G7 / GX / Transformer 3 Pro / ZenBook 3 /Pro, Clevo P7 / P8 / Sager NP / Intel NUC6i7KYK, Schenker XMG, Thinkpad Y720 / T470 / T570 / X270 / X1 Carbon (5th Gen), MSI GS / Phantom Pro / Ghost Pro / Stealth Pro / Titan / Titan Pro, Toshiba Protege X20W.
- Also compatible with Dell XPS 13 9250 / 9350 / 9360 / 9380 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 7275 / 7370, Precision 15 3510 / 3520 / 5510 / 5520 / 7510 / 7520. ***Notes: Not all Thunderbolt 3 systems will support this docking station. Please see notes in description.【LINKUP Cares!】 All LINKUP products are backed by a LINKUP 1-year warranty and complimentary premium customer support.
Connect & Perform
LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 hubs offer an easy to use extreme high-speed single cable work station enhancement; providing dual Ultra HD display connectivity and a wide range of expansion ports packed into a clean anodized aluminum body.
85W Charging: Charges Thunderbolt 3 notebooks at 60W and less from the upstream port.
Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K Displays: Some laptops only support single external displays because if their internal display wiring configuration. You may use a USB-C Alt Mode adapter to achieve dual 4K 60Hz displays with supported systems. All Dell and Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems support this feature. Please check with your laptop manufacturer.
Thunderbolt 3 is implemented in a variety of configurations. Some laptops are not supported.
All Dell and Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems are compatible with this dock.
*Please see notes below. You may need to update TB3 drivers, firmware, Bios or GPU drivers if they are not up-to-date. Compatible with Linux, Ubuntu 18.04 or later, MacOS 10.12 or later and Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.
►Apple Late 2016 / Mid 2017 MacBook Pro and iMac Mid 2017 models with Thunderbolt 3.
►Apple 21.5″ and 27″ iMac Mid 2017 with TB3
►Dell XPS 13 15: 9250, 9350, 9360, 9380, 9365 (left-side TB3 Port only), 9550, 9560
►Dell Latitude 7275, 7370
►Dell Precision 15 3510, 3520, 5510, 5520, 7510, 7520
►Dell Precision 17 7710, 7720
Thunderbolt 3 is optional with some Dell models: *Please check your specs.
►Lenovo Thinkpad P50 & P70 / Yoga x 380
►Dell Alienware 15 R2
►Razer Blade Stealth
►Porsche Design BOOK ONE
Laptop Closed Operation
Operate with lid closed if connecting to the correct upstream port on the dock and
Macbook Air 2018 – connect the data cable to the front TB3 port
Dell XPS models – connect to left TB3 port.