[Certified] LINKUP Aluminum 2019 Thunderbolt 3 Dock/Docking Station w/ HDMI 2.0 & True 60W Power Delivery | for Windows & Mac | (Not Compatible with USB-C Ports Without The Thunderbolt Logo)
- 【60W Single Cable Docking Solution】 LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 docks charge Thunderbolt 3 notebooks while expanding connectivity at an unprecedented 40Gbps, all with one cable. Includes a 1.5 foot Thunderbolt 3 cable and Alt Mode USB-C to HDMI adapter to connect two HDMI displays.
- 【Thunderbolt 3 Dock Port Expander】 Maximize productivity and add 5 x USB-A 3.0 ports (5Gbps), an SD memory card slot, Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and a combination audio and microphone port. Daisy chain up to 5 TB3 devices, or 1 USB C device. Connect it all with 1 x Thunderbolt 3 upstream port and charge at the same time.
- 【Dual 4K 60Hz Displays】Connect two 4K displays (4096×2160@60Hz) when using the dedicated HDMI port for display #1 and the included Alt Mode USB-C to HDMI adapter connected to the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for display #2 (check that your laptop supports dual TB3 displays. *Please see notes in description).
- 【Compatibility】 Apple Late 2016/Mid 2017 MacBook Pro, Mid-2017 iMac, Acer Aspire Switch 12S / R13 / 2016 V15 Nitro / 2016 V17 Nitro, ASUS Predator 15 / 17 / ROG GL / G5 / G7 / GX / Transformer 3 Pro / ZenBook 3 /Pro, Clevo P7 / P8 / Sager NP / Intel NUC6i7KYK, Schenker XMG, Thinkpad Y720 / T470 / T570 / X270 / X1 Carbon (5th Gen), MSI GS / Phantom Pro / Ghost Pro / Stealth Pro / Titan / Titan Pro, Toshiba Protege X20W.
- 【LINKUP Cares!】 All LINKUP products are backed by a LINKUP 1-year warranty and complimentary premium customer support. ***Notes: Not all Thunderbolt 3 systems will support this docking station. Please see notes in description. Also compatible with Dell XPS 12 9250 / 9360 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 7275 / 7370, Precision 15 3510 / 3520 / 5510 / 5520 / 7510 / 7520
Connect & Perform
LINKUP Thunderbolt 3 hubs offer an easy to use extreme high-speed single cable work station enhancement; providing dual Ultra HD display connectivity and a wide range of expansion ports packed into a clean anodized aluminum body.
Charges Thunderbolt 3 notebooks at 60W and less from the upstream port.
Dual 4K Displays
Some laptops only support single external displays because if their internal display wiring configuration.
You may use the included USB-C Alt Mode adapter to achieve dual 4K 60Hz displays with supported systems. All Dell and Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems support this feature.
Please check with your laptop manufacturer.
Thunderbolt 3 is implemented in a variety of configurations. Some laptops are not supported.
All Dell and Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems are compatible with this dock.
*Please see notes below. You may need to update TB3 drivers, firmware, Bios or GPU drivers if they are not up-to-date. Available at LINKUP.ONE.
Compatible with macOS 10.12 or later and Windows 10,8.1, and 7.
►Apple Late 2016 / Mid 2017 MacBook Pro and iMac Mid 2017 models with Thunderbolt 3.
►Apple 21.5″ and 27″ iMac Mid 2017 with TB3
►Dell XPS 12 13 15: 9250, 9350, 9360, 9365 (left-side TB3 Port only), 9550, 9560
►Dell Latitude 7275, 7370
►Dell Precision 15 3510, 3520, 5510, 5520, 7510, 7520
►Dell Precision 17 7710, 7720
Thunderbolt 3 is optional with some Dell models: *Please check your specs.
►Lenovo Thinkpad P50 & P70
►Dell Alienware 15 R2
►Razer Blade Stealth
►Porsche Design BOOK ONE
Laptop Closed Operation
Operate with lid closed if connecting to the correct upstream port on the dock and:
Macbook Air 2018 – connect the data cable to the front TB3 port Dell XPS models – connect to left TB3 port.